Find Trade Colleges

Study Area & Zipcode

Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology at Santa Fe College

Find Schools Near

Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology at Santa Fe College

If you plan to study laboratory sciences and medical technology, take a look at what Santa Fe College has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Santa Fe College is located in Gainesville, Florida and approximately 12,607 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology section at the bottom of this page.

Santa Fe College Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences

Santa Fe College Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks clinical laboratory sciences programs across the country. The following shows how Santa Fe College performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The clinical laboratory sciences major at Santa Fe College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Lab Sciences & Medical Technology Bachelor’s Degree Trade Schools 107

Clinical Laboratory Sciences Student Demographics at Santa Fe College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the clinical laboratory sciences majors at Santa Fe College.

Santa Fe College Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
78% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The clinical laboratory sciences program at Santa Fe College awarded 9 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women. The typical clinical laboratory sciences bachelor's degree program is made up of only 25% men. So male students are more repesented at Santa Fe College since its program graduates 8% more men than average.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 41% more racial-ethnic minorities in its clinical laboratory sciences bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Santa Fe College with a bachelor's in clinical laboratory sciences.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 1
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Santa Fe College also has a doctoral program available in clinical laboratory sciences. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Clinical Laboratory Sciences Grads May Go Into

A degree in clinical laboratory sciences can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for FL, the home state for Santa Fe College.

Occupation Jobs in FL Average Salary in FL
Health Specialties Professors 9,250 $80,990


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Trade Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited trade schools across the U.S.